Come up with 101 things.
- Put $10 dollars into savings for every goal accomplished.
- Friends & Family: Re-watch Grey Gardens with friends who haven’t seen it.
Organize a small group for high tea at Queen Mary’s.
- Go foraging with Mom.
- Get a friend with a boat. Lol.
- Send 30 postcards. (1-Michael,…)
- Gift 5 “just for fun” gifts to anyone.
Bake a cake for someone.
- Give 20 things on buy nothing. (up to 15…)
- Send a care package.
Get adult coloring books and color 5 pages.
- Send my grandmother flowers for no reason.
- Send my mother flowers for no reason.
- Cook for 5 friends.
- Business/Career: 3 male shoots for portfolio. (1-Pete,
- 3 couples shoots for portfolio. (1-Renee & Jeff,
- Underwater test.
Sand dunes test. Merge brands
- Finish Marie Forleo’s Bschool.
- Re-design newsletter.
- Send newsletter once a month for six months.
- Re-design & secure vendors for product packaging. (Design aglow…)
- Video bio.
- Instagram scheduling.
- 10 emails to bloggers, business owners (marketing).
- Get boudoir published in a magazine.
- Create and publish a book of new work.
Re-do welcome packet – magazine format.
- Make a cinemagraph.
- Have Tiffany take my portrait.
- Hire an editor or editing company and outsource all editing.
Save enough to put into a Roth. Find office space.
- Shop collaboration in Medina.
- Attend a work-related conference.
Attend a networking event.
- Get back into keeping an idea journal.
New desk. New Camera.
- New lens.
- Buy lights.
Pay off laptop.
- Personal/Health: Do yoga in a new place in nature 5 times.
- Figure out what to eat and eat that.
- Bi-monthly massage for 6 months.
- Get new glasses.
No phone for 3 days.
- Prep for earthquake – water, food, supplies.
Take an out-of-my-comfort exercise class.
- Try a full body scrub at Olympus.
- Take a self-defense class.
- Buy a ficus.
- Have a spa day.
- Learn to do 5 new things with my hair.
- Invest in a great pair of gym shoes.
- Volunteer for something I feel passionate about.
- Pay off my credit card.
- Travel: Brokeback mountain themed camping trip with Addy.
Solo trip to a naked spa in the San Juan’s. Get out of the country.
- Do the Oregon country fair.
- See New York for the first time.
- Visit family in Wisconsin.
- Go to the actual Kentucky Derby – dress accordingly.
See Alaska. Save enough for the trip to Alaska in May 2016. Photograph Alaska. Travel alone for 3 days.
- Do every day for a month: Journal.
- Read for 30 minutes.
- Look in the mirror and tell myself I’m beautiful.
- Meditate for 15 minutes.
- Go one month without…
ordering takeout. …going shopping.
- …getting up after 9.
…eating any sugar.
- Just for fun: Take singing lessons once a week for 1 month.
- Do painting book challenge, a painting a day for 120 days.
- Take pottery class.
Take calligraphy class.
- 5 any-media-other-than-photography art pieces (1-triangle weave, 2-christmas painting,
- Do a wine and painting class with friends.
- See a movie outdoors.
- Start a game night.
Take myself on a shopping spree – get stylists to help.
- Concept a children’s book.
Buy a big piece of art for the house.
- Make a piece of clothing.
Night sledding on Snoqualmie.
- Personal photo project.
- New tattoo – geometric moon pointillism piece.
Actually create an awesome Halloween costume. (I won a costume contest!) Create a Christmas card to send out instead of buying. Buy inflatable raft or inner tubes for easy summer floating. Throw a party for Addy’s 30th.
- Read 10 books. (1-whole30, 2-
- Float 5 rivers with friends. (1-Snoqualmie river birthday trip,…)
Beginning 7/31/15, 1001 days later is 4/27/18.