Happy Valentine’s Day Lovers!
I know it may seem a little early to start planning your Valentine’s boudoir session, but it’s actually the PERFECT time. Believe it or not, these shoots usually take about 3-4 weeks in total. Add in the time it takes to design, bind and ship an album, make that 8 weeks! Check out the typical session schedule:
- The pre-shoot brainstorming session – 1-2 weeks before the shoot.
- The photo shoot – a full day of fun averaging about 6-7 hours.
- The post-shoot image review – 1-2 weeks after the shoot.
- Digital images – ready for delivery or pick-up 3 days after the image review.
- Flush press photo albums – average delivery is 3-4 weeks after the image review.
Don’t wait! There’s no time like the present to empower yourself and feel amazing. Get in touch to schedule now!——— Cheers! Dana Kae