Need a cute little space for you or your client’s dream boudoir shoot? I’ve got you! My tiny house is available for hourly rentals yaaaaassssss (don’t worry, it’s still free for my clients)! Just about 30 minutes North of Seattle, my sweet little space is located in North Everett. Here’s what you get:
- 240 square feet of beautifully decorated and sparkling clean (following strict CDC guidelines) shooting space
- Windows on every wall except East (this place has amazing light all day, everyday) all with blinds and/or curtains to manipulate the natural light
- Private half bath of Alice in Wonderland’s dreams
- Little kitchenette to keep drinks & food cold and to cook small items
- 2 sets of double doors – 1 whole wall opens up almost completely and features floor length sheer curtains for the perfect backlit shots
- 99% private backyard space (certain nooks are 100% private)
- Access to my pink and blue neon lights, boudoir kit, black background, and fill disc – everything I use to create my work here
- Blazing fast wi-fi and an amazing LG sound-bar to pump up the jams
- See detail pictures below:
*In case you’ve seen work I’ve done at the tiny house – this rental does not include access to the Japanese maple and the shower at the main house, or my separate office. This is for the tiny house only!
$50 per hour (2 hour min)
$150 for a half day (up to 4 hours)
$275 whole day (up to 8 hours)
And if you’re reading this it means I still have slots left for my introductory rate of $25 an hour to the first 5 people to book! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding booking. I can’t wait to host your photoshoot!