Need a great space for you or your client’s dream boudoir shoot? My tiny house is available for hourly rentals yaaaaassssss (don’t worry, it’s still free for my clients)! Just about 35 minutes North of Seattle, my sweet little studio is located in North Everett…
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- 240 square feet of beautifully decorated and sparkling clean (following strict CDC guidelines) shooting space
- Windows on every wall except East (this place has amazing light all day, everyday) all with blinds and/or curtains to manipulate the natural light
- Private half bath of Alice in Wonderland’s dreams
- Little kitchenette to keep drinks & food cold
- 2 sets of double doors – 1 whole wall opens up almost completely and features floor length sheer curtains for the perfect backlit shots
- 99% private backyard space (certain nooks are 100% private)
- Access to my pink and blue neon lights, black background, beautiful fabric collection, fill disc, and garment steamer
- Blazing fast wi-fi and a JBL Clip waterproof portable speaker to pump up the jams
- NEW (photos coming soon) – built in backdrop hanger for 4 & 7 ft seamless and up to 7.5 ft wide fabric backgrounds!
- See detail pictures below:
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“I admire how the space is warm and elegant at the same time. I can see the intention in every detail. And you’ve struck a beautiful balance with so many material elements: glass, whicker, copper, wood, stone, metals, leather and more. The detail I enjoy most is your ability to include so many delightful plants in a way that isn’t jungly or overwhelming…they’re each placed in a way that allows for a a chance of discovery and surprise for the eye. I can feel all the love you’ve given to this sweet lil tiny house.” – Talisha
$50 per hour (2 hour min)
$150 for a half day (up to 4 hours)
$275 whole day (up to 8 hours)
Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions regarding booking. I can’t wait to host your photoshoot!
*This rental does not include access to the Japanese maple and the shower at the main house, or my separate office. This is *only* for the tiny house pictured above. Also, the tiny house itself is accessible but there is one step up to the half-bath!